Aerial Spraying Services – at a Glance
We can locate our mobile tank trucks to your location or refill your applications from our central location on the Vermilion County Airport in Danville.
• Ability to apply crop protection products in a timely and efficient manner
• More economical coverage of large areas
• Can treat crops faster than ground machines, which is critical for disease/pest control
• Not limited by wet soil conditions when ground machines can’t operate
• No crop damage and losses from tire tracks, compaction, etc.
• Does not spread fungal spores